Progress post time! I got back to work on Nightingale this week, since I want to enter the costume in the Historical masquerade at Costume Con 32. Unfortunately, once I started sewing I realized that I have a lot more work to do on it than I thought, and that there is no way I would get it done in time for the convention. The realization made me pretty sad, gotta admit, because I've been looking forward to entering at least one of the masquerades at CC32 since it was awarded to Toronto 3 years ago. :( I'm pretty disappointed in myself, but since I have had a LOT of difficulty getting myself to make anything lately, I'm not really surprised. I did at least finish the (first) mock-up required for the jacket.
I also ended up making another set of lumas - a custom Sokka for a friend, and some more basic ones in printed fleece for various babies ^_^
The whole luma gallery is here.
Punk Hela 74% (upgrades)