This is part 1 of Cersei progress photos - with part 2 to be added once I actually finish the work! The slideshow below takes you though the steps of how I painted the embroidery on the sleeves and bodice of Cersei's gown. I have patience for lots of tedious work but didn't want to deal with real embroidery on this project, so I used acrylic paint and a detail brush to paint it on instead. To keep things even and symmetric I made adhesive stencils which I then painted inside.
Cersei's dress is a continual work in progress, and has been more and more complete each time I have worn it. The next stage is adding the big red lions to the skirt, and this post will be updated as that part comes along.
Cersei gallery page.
Punk Hela 74% (upgrades)